Saturday, June 23, 2012

Excitement

It's a rainy day out.  I'm enjoying it because it gives me the excuse to be lazy.  Of course I need no excuse to be lazy...

The BAA 10K is tomorrow.  Temp at start predicted as 69.  I'll see what I can do with that.

I mentioned my goals in the prior post.  I also want add enjoying the run as a goal.  I definitely think I will because strangely enough my 6 mile runs in training are usually my favorites.  We'll see how well that translates.

Racing prep today - laying out my outfit (most likely in purple because that's my thing).  Polish nails.  That's about it!

I'm definitely looking forward to this race. It's not a race I specifically trained for but it's one where I will enjoy seeing how far I've progressed in the 7 months since I last ran one.

I do feel like I've grown in my running comfort massively in the last few months.  The training program I did twice for my last two halfs has really brought me to a great point.  


Can't wait to race!

No comments: