Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So much to say...

I've been doing a lot more thinking of blogging than actual blogging recently. And by recently I mean the last two years. But then again, why blow a streak?

So...
* I just came back from vacation a week and a half ago. It was hella awesome as always; it was a vacation to my favorite place in the world. I won't go into details because it would be a lot of text with no pictures, but suffice to say that when I was running a week in a half into the two week trip I caught myself thinking that my thighs didn't rub as much when I was running at the start of the trip. Success by any measure!

* I'm about to go back on another vacation. Yes - I do actually work, it's just for some reason I tend to cluster a lot of trips together. Which can be unfortunate because of my bad habit of always thinking ahead, and never living in the now. My brain is already on vacation, which means that basically what I said before about working? Eh - not so much.

* The vacation mentioned in the immediately prior point is to DISNEYLAND. ALL CAPITALS, WELL DESERVED. And as part of it, I'll be running a half marathon. Or to put it more correctly, the Disneyland trip is because I am running the half.

* I've never been to Disneyland. I expect to enjoy it. I will be going with my mother. The last two sentences do not contradict each other. Mom and I have gone to WDW multiple times and loved it; I expect the same with this trip.

And that's it for now. I know I had a lot more to say, but here's to breaking the blogging brain backlog!

No comments: