Friday, April 28, 2006

A great return

I haven't been feeding my muffin addiction as much recently. Maybe I was feeling that muffins weren't keeping me full until lunch; maybe I just needed a change. But I only have two kinds of muffins in the freezer. Something is wrong! I had raspberries; I had finally bought cacao nibs. Time to make a recipe from another blog. And although I can't pronounce it, I can link to it. Muffins à la Framboise, Eclats de Fève de Cacao

I do have to say, these are one of the best muffins I've ever made. They are sweet, but not too sweet. I definitely won't feel guilty having one for breakfast. They also have the interesting texture and slight crisp from the brown sugar/cacao nib topping. I do have to say, however, that I would halve or 2/3 the topping next time. Other than that, the muffin is absolutely perfect.

I'm back on the muffin train!

No comments: