Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hmmm...post every two years?

Great velocity on posts - one every two years! *sigh*

Some updates:
* I'm not dead, and am in fact exceedingly healthy.
* I'm still working at the job mentioned in my last couple posts. In fact, I've made some great friends there.
* On the down side, having a HQ in California when I am Boston based means that my days skew later. Starting late is great; ending late, not so much.
* With the above, my cooking is suffering. Luckily the rest is not - my weight is pretty stable, and I'm still eating great food.

That last point is going to change. Not the great food part - but the suffering. I want to get back to more cooking. Probably not 5x a week, but more than the 1x I've been doing.

I've also been reading a lot of great blogs and want to take cues from them. Not so much cooking blogs, but my other new hobby. What's that? Well...

No comments: