Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Cookie cookie cookie starts with C!

Entirely random and lazy post for an entirely random and lazy day.  See, last Wednesday I developed a big ole blister on my left big toe.  (This is the part where you are very glad this blog has few pictures, so you are saved the view).  Being the highly intelligent person I am, I decided to "run it off".  Not a deliberate choice, just decided to keep on going.  That included runs on Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday and a 4 mile walk with my dad on Saturday.  Not surprisingly, the blister did not get any better; in fact, it appeared worse yesterday.

So - big toe is covered in blister bandages.  And those blister bandages are covered in blue zebra print slippers as I decided to go the extra mile and work from home today, just so I could minimize time on my feet.  I have a 5K I want to run this Sunday, so I will be gentle on my feet the rest of the week.

What does that have to do with cookies?  Well, nothing.  I've just been watching random Muppet clips on youtube since I saw the Muppet movie.  I have rediscovered the wonder of Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Grover, and especially COOKIE MONSTER!  He is totally hilarious.  I especially love the video below.



This is why I run - so I can imitate COOKIE MONSTER!

No comments: