Monday, November 14, 2011

Tiiiirrrrredddd

Maybe it was doing back to back run days.  Maybe I didn't sleep enough last night.  Maybe I am getting ready for a "special friend" to visit.  Whatever the reason, today I was TIRED.  Blech.  But I did manage to pull myself together and sweat to my favorite dance class.  And I was a vain little wench while doing it - I couldn't believe how skinny my legs looked!

Tomorrow is six miles.  They are going to be slow miles, but they will be done.  Which means I really have to finish up this bowl of cereal and dried fruit and get ready for bed.

Oh - BTW - I have fallen in love with cinnamon raisin English muffins.  And not even the classy special bakery kind - Thomas'.  Why did I never have these before?  I will mention that I ate it with cashew butter which might elevate its highbrowness.

I'm inventing words - it's time to sign off.

But before I do - today I am thankful for all the people who make me laugh.  I'm thinking about this today because I have my cousins coming over Friday night and expect to be prostrate on the floor with laughter.  In recent weeks my co-workers have also made me laugh myself into hysterics as well.  It's such a good feeling.

No comments: